Country of origin
Napa Valley, California, USA
Rutherford Wine Company
TxB International Fine Wines
Panamera Cuvée California
Panamera Cuvée Napa
An American premium wine in French package with a great name & super focus!
- TxB Team created this wine and its excellent premium & California expertise shows in this exciting project.
- Mega Focus – The spirit of California in 2 red and 1 white wine.
- Classic Bordeaux Blend from California and Napa appellation resulting in a luscious californian style. A simple premium message and no variatal fuzz!
- Easy recognition: California the US wine buzz words per se !
- Classic packaging and design; the Bear represents California - a strong name.
- PANAMERA also means VFM (Value for money) – as this is a brand owned by TxB International Fine Wines, we listened to market needs and consumer desires.
PANAMERA: the name - PANAMERA comes from Panamericana, comes from the Spanish word “Carretera Panamericana” meaning “Pan-American highway”, the infamous open road that connects Alaska to Argentina and runs straight through the United States. See: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bild:PanAmericanHwy.png
PANAMERA: the wine - The notion of escapism is thus conveyed in the PANAMERA Californian Cuvée – a blend of Bordeaux varietals that have ripened in Californian sunshine and were aged using new French oak – at the experienced hand of Laurenz Maria Moser from Austria and the talented winemaker Steve Rued in the Rutherford AVA (Jancis Robinson cites Rutherford as being “Napa’s best kept secret” in the Oxford Companion to Wine (3rd Ed).
Please also visit and like the PANAMERA Grizzly on facebook!